Junior Test Engineer (HiL/MicroNova) IRC153293
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Lodz, Gdansk|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, CAN, HIL, JIRA, Testing|
We are looking for a talented and passionate engineer to join our team! In this project you will focus on the development and quality assurance of modern automotive software. The project involves engineers contributing on all levels starting from System design, through features and modules implementation, integration up to verification done on different testing levels. Within the project team develops and tests software for ECUs for premium European car vendors. If you are not afraid of working with new technologies – join us. We would also like to focus on your career path so that you can grow with us in the technologies you like.
- Basic knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Basis knowledge of vehicle architectures/network and systems engineering
- Basic knowledge of ASPICE would be a plus
- Basic understanding of SW testing processes and HIL systems
- Basic understanding of specifications and implementation
- Basic knowledge of, or practical experience with the following tools: Confluence, JIRA, CANoE, MicroNova HiL testing (NovaCarts HiL simulation), diagnostic- and test-management-tools,
- Good understanding of embedded transmission software, EXAM SW would be a plus
- ISTQB Certified Tester Qualification or practical experience in Software Testing would be a plus
- Knowledge of Python or C programming languages would be a plus
- Communicative English
- Execution of tests at HiL systems for existing specifications
- Definition of test cases from software specification
- Identification of test problems and optimization of the test process
- Analysis and documentation of test results and identification of differences
- Implementing of test cases e.g. for test automation
- Review support
- Updating HiL testing environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.