Lead Cloud Software Engineer IRC155343
|Location:||United States - Basking Ridge NJ|
|Skills:||Amazon CloudFront, AWS, cloud|
- 8+ or more years experience in IT systems installation, operations, design, of virtualized servers/cloud systems
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of container and microservices technologies. Hands-on experience with agile, devops and continuous integration / continuous delivery.
- Bring best practices that are executed on every project. Multi-cloud professional level certifications.
- Experience developing and building solutions on-prem, cloud and/or hybrid. Experience working in an environment with a defined production change control process and mature security controls posture
- Possess deep technical knowledge and extensive experience with complex, IT environments including applications, middleware, storage, networks, information security, and operations as well as have a solid understanding of cloud services, cloud-native architectures and application delivery models Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high-performing, technical individuals.
- Bare Metal
- DevOps: DevOps Practices Ansible bash scripting Terraform Amazon AWS Jenkins
- DevOps Tools
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Continuous Integration
- Jenkins GitLab CI
- Kubernetes Docker
- CDN CloudFront
- Cloud Platform: Amazon Web Service (AWS) Google Cloud Microsoft Azure
- OS: Linux Windows
- Relevant experience with configuration and implementation of IaaS, Infrastructure as code, AWS, Azure, etc. Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability) and DevOps tool chains and processes
- Strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and client/server systems Demonstrated history of working within deadlines and ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working in financial services or highly regulated environment preferred AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification or higher strongly desired; Relevant industry certifications such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud are a plus
- Good consultative, communication, team player and analytical skills are a must, as you will be regularly interacting between various teams which are distributed across the US. Good technical leadership skills and relevant experience working with other highly technical resources through adopting new technologies while also maintaining highly available, mission-critical systems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.