Lead Data Engineer IRC136655
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Python, Software Architecture design|
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint to the enterprise, to everywhere.
In the latest MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation Cybereason achieved 100% coverage for prevention of Windows and Linux-based threats and detection of all 54 advanced attack techniques applied in testing.
About the team
The data-platform group is responsible for building the next generation of our big-data solution: ingesting high-volume streams of data from multiple systems, enriching that data, processing it, and providing real-time queries, visualizations, insights, alerts, and other features from it.
The data services team build Cybereason Marketplace services which connect Cybereason data with multiple integrations using cutting edge technologies.
- 5+ year’s experience coding in Python
- Knowledge in different orchestrators such as Elasticsearch, Splunk, Qradar, Demisto, Service now – a significant advantage
- Knowledge of designing and integrating with Data models
- Past experience in marketplace and Integration tools – an advantage
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with cloud services – GCP/AWS/Azure – an advantage
- Familiar with other cybersecurity solutions – an Advantage
Cybereason is looking for a Lead Data Engineer to manage and grow our data services team.
Google Cloud, AWS, GOlang Programming language
- Managing the entire development life cycle of Cybereason’s data services: gather requirements, design, implementation, testing and delivery
- Lead the technical Work and communicate with offshore teams
- Understand the requirements working closely with the PM, lead the future plans as well as lead the customer support for this area.
- Understand the Data Model and how we can integrate the data against multiple different clients.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.