Lead Data Engineer IRC139877
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Data Warehousing, ETL, MSSQL, SQL|
GlobalLogic is starting a partnership with leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations.
The partner is currently at a scaling and extension stage, which opens up opportunities to join the integrated Ukraine-US team and be the direction starters. We posess the modern cutting-edge stack of technologies and effective development processes, interesting journey of cloud-native apps and services development with the specific focus on the product high-availability, scalability and disaster-recovery. Team of professionals and great opportunities for learning and professional self-development is hat we are proud of and cosnider it as a major professional drivers. For us, there is also a moivation to create products, which impact people lives positively and help them to solve their healthcare challenges.
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- SQL Server experience and strong SQL skills
- Experience of Data warehouse building
- Proficient with ETL jobs development, deployment and supporting through their lifecycle. The preference would be for ADF / Azure SQL / Synapse ETL experience
- Hands-on work with Azure and good knowledge of its sub-components and services
- Knowledge of Terraform and Kubernetes would be a plus
- Focus on building a high-performance scalable applications in cloud with the microservices architecture
- Experience with Agile projects
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Perfect communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced English
- A degree in CS/ Math/ technical qualification
- You will be a part of a distributed Data Engineering Agile team (Ukraine, US) and will communicate directly with colleagues from other geography (US)
- Locally, you will be part of the multi-functional scrum team including developers and automation QAs
- As a developer, you will analyse and detail requirements, design, document, build, test and deploy the software product
- Together with your team you’ll carry responsibility for the product quality and stability in the production
- You will participate in standard development practices (code review, unit tests, design review, etc.) and SCRUM ceremonies
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be actively communicating with the BA/PO team on the requirements clarification; help junior engineers to grow professionally; educate the team on following the best practices and standards of code quality and maintainability
- The first major task for the team would be to consume and transform the data from the 3rd party providers; generalize the custom data integration and data transformation services to a single universal production services.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.