Lead Embedded C Developer (Automotive) IRC134662
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, CAN, CppUnit, Git, MISRA-C 2004|
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to join our Automotive Department in Szczecin. If you are an analytical person who can work as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- 5+ years of commercial hands-on experience in C programming with debugging
- Knowledge of automotive software development process, V-model
- Knowledge of Vector tools (CANoe/CANalyzer)
- Automotive experience in developing software and writing clean and high-quality production code
- Teamwork attitude
- Advanced English skills
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols: CAN/Automotive Ethernet; IBM rational tools (DOORS); Greenhills tools; ISO26262; RTOS
- Design and implement software, which is modular, testable, maintainable, meeting challenging performance targets and fulfilling the automotive industry safety requirements
- Providing help and guidance to the less experienced team members
- Creating specifications based on customer requirements
- Module tests implementation
- Issues analysis and problem-solving
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.