Lead Frontend Engineer IRC135011
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
The Client is the largest cloud computing and virtualization technology company.
As part of the Client Cloud Management R&D team, you will work on a full-time basis with the team of Engineers, developing the real-time data collection/processing and visualization system. You will make key technical architecture and development decisions while maintaining a very hands-on development role.
• 5+ years of experience
• Proven ability to develop standards-compliant responsive UI using HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Desire to work with ExtJS
• Proficiency with browser testing and debugging
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interact with them
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
• Good knowledge of mathematical and statistical principles and formulas
• Complete understanding of both Agile and Traditional SDLC: requirements analysis, implementation, unit testing, peer reviews, code reviews and integration management
• Ability to work in a team environment in close cooperation with other members of the company’s team worldwide
• Knowledge of database technologies as well as networking and operating systems from the software engineering perspective
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
• Ability to investigate and resolve resource/feature/time conflicts
• Ability to manage and realize problem solutions within a specified time range
• Demonstrable creativity and analytical thinking
• Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and debug application issues
• Ability to unblock development team by troubleshooting, debugging or escalating
• Desire to drive and produce results for the team
• Goal-Oriented, ability to deliver goals on time and properly prioritize tasks
• Strong documentation skills
• Upper-intermediate or higher English level
• Maintaining and developing relations with clients via regular communications.
• Take ownership of specific projects/tasks for your team and ensure projects are delivered in a timely matter
• Performing overall project planning
• Managing the day-to-day project activities and resources.
• Lead engineering efficiency efforts
• Design and implement core application components.
• Routine activities (daily meetings, technical advisory, reporting etc).
• Develop UI components in accordance with project standards.
• Communicate with international dedicated team on a daily basis.
• Engineering excellence. Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product.
• Contribute to defining a vision for their technical area
• Improve operational efficiency
• Architect of subsystems and understand impact across products
• Develop innovative ideas and solutions for complex problems and projects
• Encourage innovation, creative thought, new ideas and solutions
• Perform independent analysis of a complex workload and initiate performance improvements in one or more subsystems
• Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
• Participate in the development of long-range planning for new projects and facilities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.