Lead Java Engineer (Technical Lead) IRC153537
|Location:||United States - Chicago IL|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile Scrum, Azure Cosmos DB, Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Integration|
Globallogic’s customer is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. It is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries.
GlobalLogic is looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company.
• Solid experience leading and managing technical teams
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills to mentor team members on the Technology front.
• Hands-on experience in implementing complex service-oriented applications.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
• Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Solid technical skills: Java, Spring, Spring Integration, NoSQL (Cosmos DB) and Azure services
Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields.
Application Lifecycle Management, Azure Application Insights, Azure Event Hub, Event/Messaging, Microservice
• Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
• Facilitate his team for better creativity and try to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Act as a technical lead of the team
• Perform and review the detailed design of functionality for the current sprint
• Perform code reviews
• Drive designs and technical discussions with Architects.
• Focus on improving team velocity by simplifying design complexities for the team members.
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
• Acts as a safeguard for his team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences.
• Forecast the number of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Review Application code as per best coding Practices.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.