Lead Java Full Stack Developer IRC146286
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice, Banska Bystrica, Zilina|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality
Wage: from 3000€ gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience in commercial development with the use of Java, Spring Framework, RIA.
- Good knowledge and strong practice with the development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Deep knowledge and experience in building modern, responsive/adaptive web applications
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping, Architecure
- Good knowledge of SQL queries and database design.
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Experence with Vaadin or GWT is a plus
- Rich UI development experience is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
Vaadin, Healthcare-Medical Devices, GWT
- Take responsibility for the components and features of new medical software development.
- Report progress and issues to Lead engineer and cooperate with other teams on the project if required (UI/UX team, Manual and Automation test teams, Process Quality team, Management team).
- Communicate project status and support technical discussion with managers and engineers on the client-side.
- Track the progress of complex tasks assigned and implement Corrective and Preventive Actions to make sure they are to be completed on time.
- Support Architecture and Detailed Technical Design documents
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.