Lead Linux Engineer (C/C++) IRC165097
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Kyiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
The aim of this project is to develop software for SmartTV OS and to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Linux skills – must be totally comfortable at the command line
- You have ability to write clean, modular, and tested code..
- You are a fast learner to get new design and technology concepts.
- Strong programming skills in C++11/17
- Strong understanding of multithreading, synchronization and concurrent programming
- Knowledge of Linux Graphics, particularly 2D and blending/compositing acceleration
- Bonus points for any background with Multimedia playback technologies
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Design the software architecture to support the requirements
- Review the software design and implementations
- Coding, Debugging, Bug fixing and so on that is required to release a software package.
- Maintain the code clean, and modular for cross-platform architecture.
- Lead and coordinate team of around 5 people
- Direct communication with customer.
- Planning and estimation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.