||Ukraine - Kyiv
||Lead Software Engineer
|| Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Mocha, MongoDB, NodeJS, REST
We are looking for Lead NodeJS Developer who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow
Our Client is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space. Our Client was the first to combine multi-carrier delivery services with technology and logistics. With 1000+ different carrier services, all available through one integrated technology platform, one invoice and one single relationship, application gives retailers everything they need to deliver to customers around the world – in one place.
Do you wish to become a key member of a global IT company? Are you willing to measure yourself with the dynamic world of Digital Transformation?
GlobalLogic, a multinational organization from the Digital Service industry, is seeking a Senior Developer for a strategic client who is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space.
You are a Developer or an Engineer with at least 6 years of commercial experience in:
- Solid track record of delivering high quality software solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading a Team
- Experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience of working in a distributed/remote team
Required Knowledge of the following Technologies:
- GraphQL with Apollo Server
- REST API’s with Express or similar
- Unit testing with Mocha/Chai/Sinon or similar
- Reactive Systems/Event-driven microservices pattern
- Docker and Compose
- Continuous Integration
- Exposure to a Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment environment
- Understanding of techniques such as Dark Launching, Feature Flagging etc.
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Some exposure or knowledge of Tailwind would be an advantage
- Exposure to Kubernetes an advantage
- Some knowledge of GitOps principles an advantage
Project Technical stack:
- Frontend: React, Tailwind CSS
- Automation – Cyprus, Zest /Cynan node test tools
- Heavily focused on CI/CD and commit multiple times during the day leveraging GitOps, Terraform
- Agile methodologies used with backlog managed in Azure DevOps
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- Creation of clear, high quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Deploy, support and maintain production systems
- Communicate and document design decisions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.