Lead SalesForce Developer IRC138018
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
Our customer is a diversified media company and leading provider of local sports and news. The Company provides services to 186 television stations in 87 markets; is a leading local news provider in the United States; owns multiple national networks; and has TV stations affiliated with all the major broadcast networks. Company’s content is delivered via multiple platforms, including over-the-air, multi-channel video program distributors, and digital platforms.
Project scope implies building custom data pipelines, SlaesForce integrations, working with CDP
- SalesForce certification is a must
- Experience with Data Engineering
- Strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users
- Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, Visualforce, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL
- Experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Strong Salesforce project design and development skills
- Experience with creating integration points between Salesforce and other business systems
- Experience with Python or Java programming
- Experience developing APIs
- Experience with designing microservice architecture applications
- Skilled in developing and customizing Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, and Force.com APIs
- Skilled with Database query languages (SOSQL, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.)
- Data management experience (SQL, XML, JSON)
- Web services experience (REST, SOAP)
- Skill developing and deploying Lightning solutions
- Data pipelines from data lakes
- Effectively communicate with the non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear and concise manner
- SalesForce CDP integration
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.