Lead/Senior Java developer KFG Center (m/f/x) IRC140753
|Location:||Germany - Munich|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Core Java/Spring MVC /Spring Boot Microservices/Netflix OSS (Zuul, Java, Spring|
The project we’re building is a complex asset management system for managing the acquisition, relocation, and disposal of assets (tools for construction sites). It provides features like depreciation calculation, physical verification, barcode reader, importing data, etc.
Using ~30 Java microservices has 50+ integrations with internal/external services.
- Completed university degree (Bachelor or Master) in the field of computer science plus minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Profound working experience in software engineering with Backend frameworks for microservice development (Java, Spring, Spring Boot)
- Profound working experience in cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) and CI/CD tools
- Profound working experience with version control systems (git)
- Experience with APIs specifications in OpenAPI and integration tests with e.g. Postman
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and high goal-oriented working methods
- Team player with very good communication skills in an agile interdisciplinary and international environment
- Good knowledge of English, as well as willingness to travel internationally
- Responsible for the implementation of backend microservices
- Develop, implement, and document technical application design and guidelines for software development processes
- Design backend landscape ensuring cross-platform compatibility and performance
- Establishing libraries of reusable components for applications
- Collaboration actively with product/solution owners and architects to translate jointly defined requirements into working backend services
- Implement unit tests in close cooperation with QA team
- Supports the developed backend services throughout the life cycle of the application
- Contribute to the development of standards, guidelines & best practices
Back-end Software Engineer will strongly contribute to the client’s software portfolio, including translating business needs into technical application design with medium complexity in a defined area of responsibility
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.