|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Bydgoszcz, Koszalin, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
The project aims to help event organizers take control of the entire event experience thanks to a virtually unlimited technology solution. By using advanced tickets, empirical marketing, mobile apps and cashless products, organizers are changing the way viewers perceive their events, increase engagement and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL and Dreamforce are using this suite of integrated event technology to fuel their events.
Diverse team of event attendees and experts who are passionate about helping clients change the way attendees experience their events. Project members thrive in a collaborative, dynamic environment that rewards innovation and creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- 5-10 years professional experience preferred
- Experience with writing automated test suites
- Docker Experience
- Affinity for teamwork and leadership skills
- History of working closely with Devops and Systems teams
- Ability to design and build microservices with a strong understanding of scalability, high availability, and data-passing patterns (CQRS, message queues, etc)
- Experience operating and planning infrastructure services such as: Kafka, Redis and AWS services
- Strong understanding of modern software design practices
- Ability to write organized, legible, testable and efficient software
- Comfortable around a command line in a Linux-flavored environment
- Understanding of web and network security
- Strong understanding of Scrum methodology
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- Communication and writing skills
- Kubernetes experience
- History of contributing to open-source software
- Ability to demonstrate professional expertise with writing, blog posts, talks, or other public work
- Develop an industry-leading event ticketing and management platform
- Make architectural and platform design decisions with broad impact
- Mentor excellent programming practices in team members
- Write maintainable and well-tested code
- Help implement high-quality and long-lasting solutions to complex problems facing event organizers
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand problem scope and customer needs
- Set priorities and refine tasks and estimates while participating in sprint planning sessions, standups, and retrospectives
- Write software used at-scale by world-renowned event brands
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.