Lead Software Engineer IRC138687
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||and Operational Continuity, AWS, Continuous Integration, Core Java/Spring MVC /Spring Boot Microservices/Netflix OSS (Zuul, Hibernate, Java8, JPA, JUnit, NoSQL, Planning, SQL, Team Leading, Testing|
We are looking for a talented hands-on engineer in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians by building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
We are working on medical healthcare web solutions for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
– 6+ years of experience.
– 1+ years of experience as a Team Lead.
– Understanding of the SDLC process and having experience with the major part of stages in this process.
– Be a strongly proactive person with good communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to organize or improve processes on the project and manage the team.
– Be ready to take responsibility for the delivery.
– Ability to coordinate work between BA/QA/DEVS on the project.
– Passion to grow in lead degree.
Requirements Tech skills:
– Java 8 or higher – advanced.
– Spring family framework (Boot, MVC) – advanced.
– Mongo NoSql – medium.
– SQL – strong.
– Hibernate, JPA – strong.
– Unit/Integration testing – strong.
– Hands-on experience with CI/CD.
– Hands-on experience with release management.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a TL, you’ll take an active part in leading the team of software engineers to deliver best in class software solutions.
– Cultivate a strong innovative engineering culture in an agile environment.
– Grow technical expertise of the team around quality, scalability, resiliency and interoperability using state of the art technologies.
– Ensure compliance with quality standards, regulatory and other business systems.
– Manage the software development process: assign tasks to the relevant teams/engineers, control the ETAs, contribute to release planning etc.
What We’ll Expect From You
– Curiosity and a drive to figure things out
– Ability to lead and motivate team, exceed challenges and problems the team faces
– You are capable of working independently while bringing your own ideas to the table
– Good English writing and communication skills
– Enjoy the variability of a developer support role and the need to sometimes jump in and help untangle ambiguous problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.