Lead Test Automation Engineer (Automotive) IRC148931
|Designation:||Lead Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Java, Quality Assurance, REST, rest API automation|
The software itself is created for the leading navigation and map solution provider for Tier 1 OEMs in the automotive industry. We are delivering high availability and high usage services, responsible for delivering location data to OEMs, used for both navigation and autonomous driving. We are also working on the customer’s internal backend solutions, including the billing platform.
- 6+ years of experience in test automation
- Working knowledge of Microservices Architecture and proficiency in API testing
- Extensive hands-on experience in building API/Web Services test automation framework
- Knowledge of Postman/JMeter
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Leadership skills
- Good English language knowledge
- Lead a team and communicate with the client
- Execute and maintain tests
- Add new test scenarios based on user stories
- Create test report for release candidate
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the product meets functional, quality, performance, scalability, privacy, & security through tools, automation, and breakthrough test technologies.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.