Lead Test Automation Engineer (Java) IRC158281
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, rest API automation, Selenium, Spring Boot|
We are developing a greenfield request management platform for one of the largest UK insurance companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We are building our system using a combination of modern technologies, microservices architecture, proven integration patterns, and AWS Cloud.
As a part of our growing team in Poland, you will work together with the customer’s international multi-functional agile delivery team, including analysts, architects, software engineers, and product owners, building together responsive, accessible and cross-browser compliant web components in AWS whilst following best coding practices and TDD/BDD.
Do not hesitate, to join us today!
- +5 years of experience in Java 8+, Spring Boot, Cucumber / Selenium / Serenity
- Strong practice experience in REST API Testing and Unit & Integration tests for backend services
- Strong practice experience in creating test automation frameworks using clean and modularised code and good object-oriented principles
- Very good test reporting knowledge and review, using TestNG, Jenkins, JMeter or other reporting tools
- The ability to estimate effort, make and meet commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- AWS knowledge is a strong plus
- Development and maintenance of Automated Test frameworks and systems
- Review automation code and provide suggestions
- Ability to take lead and influence the direction of the automation tasks, and their prioritization
- Development and execution of complex automated test scripts which readily and clearly identify variations from expected results
- Design and create testable, maintainable automation software
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design and constraints
- Work closely with developers and other engineers to discuss defects and resolutions
- Utilize appropriate testing tools
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects and software releases, including coordinating test automation schedules, environments, and configuration requirements for assigned testing activities and providing feedback to internal and external clients
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.