Line Manager (Home Appliance) IRC134727
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Scrum, Project Management|
We are looking for Line Manager to join our team in Wroclaw. You will work with a dynamic and open-minded team. We are working with Home Automation topics in cooperation with the biggest market players. We are connecting embedded practices, automation devices/processes and cloud solutions in complex products.
- 5 years experience in the IT sector in a similar position related to resource/line management
- Experience in resourcing multisite IT projects in an international environment with full responsibility
- Understanding of underlying software development, validation, and project life cycle (in an embedded environment is preferable)
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Delivering key objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Experience in work with external companies (vendors, customers, etc.)
- Providing coaching and performance feedback to all team members
- Recruiting and hiring talent to fill team positions (current and future)
- Providing training and support to the new hires
- Cross-training employees to ensure job rotation and minimize assignment coverage gaps
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of functional or departmental goals
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance versus targets
- Identifying the need for corrective actions
- Ensuring quality standards for all processes
- Evaluating overall team and individual performance and delivering the performance reviews
- Engaging with other line managers across the organization
- Providing reports on productivity and other performance indicators to management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.