Line Manager / People Manager IRC161903
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Communications Management, Human Resource Management, Management, People Development, Talent Management, Team Leading|
With starting new projects and expanding existing ones we are growing now and hence looking for an enthusiastic leader to join our team. Be prepared for the interesting challenges making an impact on the company’s development, giving a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction. For our emerging department in Poland, we are looking for a Line Manager/Team Manager. The person will support us in the dynamic growth of teams built in cooperation with external and internal parties worldwide.
- 2 years in the IT sector as Team/Line Manager
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Effective communication, problem and conflict solving, good organizational skills
- Strong leadership including the abilitty to empower people, coaching and mentoring
- Networking and collaboration skills, openness to cooperation with different business partners and establish a productive partnership
- Self-drive and working actively and independently towards targets, focusing on results
- Delivering key objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of software development life cycle (preferably in an embedded environment)
- Fluent Polish and English (spoken and written)
- Providing leadership and direction to one of delivery teams in line with company strategy and customer needs
- Managing the motivation and performance of people, giving regular feedback; review and make salary decisions
- Day-to-day cooperation with Project Managers in people management area
- Competence development and utilization of staff allocated to the Team
- Tight collaboration with delivery team globally
- Establishing and encouraging an organizational culture
- Sharing knowledge in a manner that helps people to develop their competence
- Engaging internal and external technical community to promote, learn and teach
- Close cooperation with HR and recruitment team in recruiting and hiring talents to fill team positions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.