Line Manager/Team Manager IRC134182
|Location:||Poland - Gdansk|
|Skills:||Communications Management, Excel, Human Resource Management, Management, People Development, Talent Management, Team Leading|
With starting new projects and expanding existing ones we are growing now and hence looking for an enthusiastic leader to join our team. Be prepared for the interesting challenges making an impact on the company’s development, giving a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction. For our emerging department in Gdansk, we are looking for a Line Manager/Team Manager. You will support us in the dynamic growth of teams built in cooperation with external and internal parties worldwide.
- 3 years in the IT sector as Team/Line Manager
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Effective communication (related to both task realization and progress reporting), active listening, tasks prioritization and delegation, problem and conflict solving, good organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to empower people, coaching and mentoring
- Networking and collaboration skills, openness to cooperation with different business partners and establishing a productive partnership
- Self-drive and working actively and independently towards targets, focusing on results
- Delivering key objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of software development life cycle (preferably in an embedded environment)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Providing leadership and direction to one of delivery teams in line with company strategy and customer needs
- Competence development and utilization of staff allocated to the Team
- Tight collaboration with delivery team globally
- Managing the motivation and performance of people, giving regular feedback; reviewing and making salary decisions
- Defining the roadmap for the technical areas assigned to your business line
- Day-to-day cooperation with Project Managers in the people management area
- Establishing and encouraging an organizational culture
- Sharing knowledge in a manner that helps people to develop their competence
- Engaging internal and external technical community to promote, learn and teach
- Close cooperation with HR and recruitment team in recruiting and hiring talents to fill team positions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.