Linux Administrator IRC127943
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Lead Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Blades Virtualization, Databases MySQL, FTP, Linux, Networking, Storage Area Networks, VM Ware, XenServer|
Internal IT department which provides service on a corporate level, participates in different PoC, automation and IT Infrastructure projects.
- Linux administration (RedHat, CentOs)
- Configuration management (Ansible)
- DevOps lifecycle tools (Gitlab CI/CD)
- Atlassian applications support and maintenance (Jira, Confluence)
- Web servers administration (nginx, apache)
- Application servers administration (Tomcat)
- Databases administration(MySQL,MongoDB)
- Virtual hypervisors administration (Optional – Citrix XenServer, Vmware))
- Automation/Languages (Bash/Python/PHP)
- Source code administration (SVN, Gerrit)
- Hardware maintenance (Dell, HP, Cisco UCS)
- Monitoring configuration (PRTG)
- Network knowledge (IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, routing)
- FTP management (proftpd)
- DNS management (bind)
- XenOrchestra, GCP knowledge will be a plus
- ITIL (Incident/Service/Change/
- English (intermediate or upper intermediate or fluent)
- Very good self-learning skills
- Solid background knowledge
Apache Tomcat, Git, Gerrit, Docker, nginx, Jenkins, Maintaining Atlassian, Kubernetes
- Maintaining existing Linux services related to development lifecycle.
- Maintaining and implementing Application as a Service model.
- Administration regular Linux infrastructure which includes web, applications, database, load balancing, DNS servers
- Administration corporate virtual platform based on open source solutions
- Participate in various PoC projects
- Deploy new solutions
- Perform a regular maintenance
- Work with monitoring systems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.