LSM – Senior Java Developer IRC140129
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Docker, Java, Java EE, Kubernetes, Microservices, Oracle, Postgres, REST, Spring Boot|
We are seeking a Java engineer to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, integration testing, documentation, release and product support. This is a role within the development organization to work with a cross functional international team on financial documents application. The individual will be a participant on a focused scrum team with 6 or more teammates following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework. Our client builds and supports a document automation solutions for Insurance business on US market. You can learn more about our partner collaboration following the link https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/bottomline-and-globallogic/
- Practice in design and development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL, queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis
- Strong practice Design and Architectural Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- TDD (test data driven) development
- Result-driven problem solving skill
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Supervise problem solving on result-driven basis
- Inroduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate and supervise distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.