Machine Learning Architect IRC127912
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Communications Management, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Python, Requirement management, Systems Architecture|
Strategic Pool is a structural unit of GlobalLogic that provides support with Architects and Senior consultants for customer-facing activities, consultancy and advisories.
- Master degree, PHD or equivalent in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics is a must
- 7-8+ years of commercial experience in software development, including at least 4 years in a related field
- Strong knowledge and experience with Python and/or C++, experience with any other programming language will be a plus
- Strong understanding of at least 2 of the following topics: object detection, segmentation, pose estimation, person re-id, action recognition, multiple object tracking, anomaly detection
- Knowledge of different deep learning architectures: VGG, ResNet, MobileNet, EfficientNet, Yolo, SSD
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet
- Experience in BidData processing is a plus
- Experience in using Cloud Services for ML is a plus
- Strong ability to design and implement complex algorithms, proven experience architecting and developing AI/ML solutions
- Ability to think critically, question assumptions and devise solutions to challenging technical problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills is a must
- Self-motivated, persevering and capable of working without any minimal supervision
cloud, DevOps, C++, Big Data, NLP
- Be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team, working together to execute on our mission of being the best in the world
- Contribute into extending of ML community and enable constant knowledge sharing across the Company
- Take proactive role in leading pre-sales activities, cooperating with business development and sales enablement teams
- Work with various ML tasks building architecture, task decomposition, and estimates
- Drive design and development of Machine Learning / Computer Vision internal and external PoC(s)
- Help with organising trainings and webinars, mentoring and guiding people in the use of AI/ML
- Constantly provide consultancy for existing portfolio of delivery projects across multiple Delivery Units
- Research & development for various type of projects in Sport, Automotive, Telecom, Media, Medicine, Embedded and others
- Contribute into internal Machine Learning frameworks and tools
GlobalLogic Team is consolidating and developing Machine Learning expertise and is now looking for a talented and experienced Machine Learning Architect who will help us growing our experience. Part of your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.