Machine Learning Engineer IRC165408
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Python|
Our customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in Healthcare and Medical Devices. In close cooperation with international team you will have the ability to participate in products feature definition, development, testing and post-release support for innovative medical products.
- 5+ years of commercial experience, including at least 3+ years in a related field;
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Deep Learning;
- Technically strong with Python and/or other relevant programming experience;
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms;
- Proficiency with numpy, scipy, opencv, tensorflow;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under the pressure.
- R&D experience, comfortable with change and building throwaway work;
- Self manageable person, able to work without supervision;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Experience in a field related to video analysis and/or processing;
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets;
- Good presentation skills and/or relevant experience;
Would be a plus
- Understanding of business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them;
- Active participation in business promotion and grow by proposing new and/or non-standard idea;
- Apply Machine Learning and Computer Vision technology to solve real problems for the market available product;
- Close cooperaton with Customer R&D team on solving complicated tasks.
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented Machine Learning & Compluter Vision engineer who will extend our existing team and help us to extend to extend existing capabilities of the product and add support of new sport types.
Your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.