[Magnite] Senior Software Engineer (Data Science team) IRC156983
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Algorithm Analysis, API REST, Git, Java, SQL|
About Rubicon Project:
Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Rubicon Project auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real time in less than 1/2 of a second each. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.
● Expertise in Scala or expertise in Java/Python and readiness / willingness to learn Scala
● Demonstrated strong English language verbal and written communication skills
● 3+ years production coding experience in server side
● Expertise in Service-oriented architectures, microservices, advanced database schemas, relational and nonrelational databases, highly scalable and available web services.
● Readiness to work on different types of projects from POC & MVP with based on very high level requirements to production ready. Work will include very close collaboration with Data Science team
● Familiarity with HTTP protocol, networking, CDN, Web performance factors
● A strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions
● Experience with development and CI tools: maven, git, Jenkins, Puppet, Crucible, Jira
● Experience working in a Linux environment.
● Expertise building software in an agile development environment
● B.S. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related science required.
Scala, Python, Amazon AWS
● Be a creative problem-solver who can draw on an array of expertise and technology to design and implement reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions to challenging problems
● Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
- Design software and prepare technical specifications
● Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
● Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software
● Perform code reviews and design reviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.