Manual Embedded QA Engineer IRC164358
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Koszalin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Embedded, Manual functional testing, Regression testing, Wireless controllers|
We are looking for an experienced, open-minded, and creative Manual QA Engineer with either software development or a QA background and experience working with embedded devices. You will be working with embedded hardware on a daily basis, and your work will be focused primarily on this area.
The primary tool used in the project is Python; however, practical experience in any such high-level language would be an additional asset (not a must-have).
In this project, we are a part of the big, worldwide known account. You will participate in the development and maintenance of the existing product portfolio related to the IoT network being developed by our customer. We will provide you access to unique technology, experts, and know-how. In addition, you will closely cooperate with the R&D team located in the USA.
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you – don’t hesitate. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process.
Don’t waste any second, apply! 🙂
- Min. 2-3 years of commercial hands-on experience in Embedded/Telco software testing
- Proactiveness, ability to autonomously generate ideas/solutions, sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Good understanding of at least one mid-range technology (e.g. LoRaWAN, Zigbee, Thread or similar),
- Experience in working with UART, USB, IP or similar interfaces
Nice to have skills:
TCP/IP, UART, Git, JIRA, Embedded testing, Python
- Providing technical assessments to improve system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability.
- Overseeing system performance lifecycle, establishing the performance baseline, and identifying key metrics for performance improvements.
- Performing root cause analysis of performance abnormalities/issues and suggesting corrective actions.
- Analyzing test results and working with Developers and Engineers to perform bug fixes/improvements.
- Evaluating system performances and recommending improvements.
- Designing and developing performance test frameworks as part of the delivery pipeline.
- Identifying important production metrics and generating periodic performance reports for all internal stakeholders and management review.
Our customer prefers an ownership-based way of work, which means that we get a lot of independence on defining how to achieve agreed goals. You are expected to be proactive and bring new ideas and suggestions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.