Manual QA Engineer IRC138613
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Functional Analysis, GUI/Usability testing, Localization testing, Manual functional testing, QA, Requirements testing, Technical Documentation|
A project has the aim of developing system satellites (clients) working in the tandem with Medical Informatics system providing customer solutions. As a STEMI Management solution, the system is designed to real-time route patient data transmitted from compatible ECG monitors in order to provide diagnostic-quality information from the field (i.e., the pre-hospital setting) to the emergency department for diagnosis, disposition, and therapy decisions. As a STEMI Management solution, the system is designed for real-time collecting and visualization of ECG and other vital signs. The Code Management features allow clinicians and emergency team codify resuscitation procedure. The Asset Management features of the system allow equipment managers and other service personnel to determine and manage the readiness of their defibrillators and other equipment within their system. Additionally, the system supports the receiving and forwarding of data from monitoring devices for ongoing and post-event review.
• Strong knowledge of testing methodology, practices, tools, and test documentation.
• Experience in different types of manual testing: desktop/tablet application, functional, smoke, regression, localization, compatibility, etc.
• Experience in creating and executing test cases.
• Creating clear bug reports.
• Technical skills (knowledge of Windows administration, OS tools, etc.)
• Good communication skills.
• Flexibility and willingness to project changes.
• Initiativeness and motivation.
• Experience in working with Jira.
• Intermediate (or higher) level of English: good reading and writing skills, ability to communicate verbally.
• Practical experience in reviewing and testing requirements.
• Manual testing of web-based clients
• Review of system requirements and creation of test case scenarios for testing the requirements.
• Test cases execution.
• Writing bug reports as a result of testing activities.
• Work with a Bug-tracking system.
• Verification of bug fixes/regression testing.
• Providing status reports to the QA Lead.
• Communication with testers, developers, and customers.
• Be a part of the team, improve team practices and approaches.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.