Manual Test Engineer IRC135521
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Manual functional testing, Mobile testing, SQL, Testing|
We are looking for Test Engineer to join our team! Our Client is a major provider of software and framework solutions for clinical trials for Pharma Companies. Many years of experience on the market and proprietary techniques and approaches allow building cutting-edge solutions, which mitigate the trial risks and increase the potential and the success of the study results
- At least 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing
- Practical experience with testing artifacts: test plan, test design, test case, test script, bug reports.
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Understanding of Agile SDP
- Experience in mobile testing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- English: Intermediate or higher, written and spoken. Daily meetings with US-based stakeholders
- Perform system, functional, data, integration, user acceptance, performance, and regression testing
- Work in a dynamic Agile based environment
- Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team
- Demonstrate passion about building high-quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.