Marketing Specialist IRC161826
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
Join our marketing team! We are looking for an open-minded, creative, motivated, communicative, self-reliant, fast-learning and team player with a friendly approach to work at our location in Wrocław. Our department is responsible for managing marketing activities and performing employer branding-related projects in Poland and Croatia.
You will be responsible for supporting the realization of the marketing strategy. This person will be actively participating in performing tasks in the Marketing Department, including recruitment supporting activities as well as employer branding in all locations in Poland.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will have a unique opportunity to manage online and offline projects within GlobalLogic Poland & Croatia structures, in cooperation with the global marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing these projects, and for ensuring their delivery to a high standard and within budget. You will bring passion, creativity and a focus on flawless execution to deliver tasks that drive positive engagement and make the company brand stand out. You will be the interface between the Marketing Department and internal clients, as well as external business partners.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position – IT industry marketing
- Broad marketing knowledge
- Experience in employer branding and employee engagement activities
- Experience in creating and implementing global marketing projects
- Experience with creating content marketing, mainly video production
- Ability to act independently and excellent work organization
- Strongly focused on achieving goals and searching for solutions together with the team
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- A University degree preferably in marketing will be a strong plus
- Initiating and coordinating marketing projects in the area of employer branding at all GlobalLogic’s locations in Poland
- Participating in the creation and implementation of the marketing action plan
- Comprehensive implementation of select marketing projects
- Support marketing projects connected with GlobalLogic Education
- Organizing marketing internal and external events
- Preparing and profiling content, i.e. video materials, content marketing
- Working with external agencies and partners to support project implementation
- Reporting to the Marketing Director
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.