Matlab/Simulink Engineer IRC144179
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for Matlab Simulink Engineer (juniors, regulars, and seniors) to join us! Our software team is working on solving interesting challenges in the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. You will play a significant role in the project for a market leader in the area of pro-environmental mobility solutions. Join us and work with new technologies, creating cutting-edge automotive solutions!
- At least 2 years of experience in the automotive domain
- At least 1 year of Matlab/Simulink professional experience
- Experience with modeling techniques
- Experience with Stateflow
- Good knowledge of Simulink Test
- Experience with either ADAS, BMS or Powertrain
- Knowledge of Simulink Verification and Validation Products: Simulink Check, Simulink Requirements, Simulink Coverage
- Knowledge of Simulink Coder and AUTOSAR Blockset
- Experience with MIL, SIL, PIL
- Analysis of software requirements
- Writing code in C and SW models with usage Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink toolchain
- Execution of functional „developer test“
- Code review or review of TargetLink-Implementation
- Independent coordination of tasks
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.