Medior ADAS Software Engineer IRC156145
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
The autonomous mobility and safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications or comparable program
- 3+ years of industry experience in C/C++ embeded software development
- Experience with automotive/ADAS systems would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Motion Planning and Control Theory
- Debugging/Profiling of real time Linux application using standard Linux tools
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration in an agile development model
- Experience with standard SW development tools and platforms (i.e. Jira, Codebeamer, GIT, Google Test etc.)
- An autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- High level of communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
Matlab, C, Python
- Software and function development for autonomous driving systems
- Technical documentation preparation (requirements, design etc)
- Technical alignment with project team and customer
- Cooperation with distributed teams and stakeholders involved in the software development life cycle
- Function responsibility
- Close collaboration and joint tests with the vehicle test team
- Participation in real life car system testing if needed
- Willingness to travel
- Driver experience
- Experience in larger SW projects (“Software as a Product”)
Nice To Have:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.