Mid Backend Developer (Java) IRC167143
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Szczecin, Lodz, Zielona Gora, Katowice, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Krakow|
|Skills:||Azure, Java, NoSQL, Spring Boot|
Work with us on an Internet of Things type project – an online platform providing communication and data exchange solutions between various car devices and modules. Everything to make life easier… and more comfortable!
Join our team cooperating with the leading producer in the automotive domain.
Are you ready to join the future? Don’t hestitate and apply now!
- At least 2 year of experience in Backend commercial projects
- Experience in application server software development (incl. web services)
- Very good knowledge of Azure Database and related technologies (i.e. Spring, Spring Cloud, REST)
- Decent knowledge of Cloud computing systems
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Work autonomously
- Attention to details, goal-oriented
- Effective time management
- Flexibility tasks performance maintaining the priorities and respect deadlines
- Willingness to travel (2-5 days delegations)
- Active participation in project meetings
- Collaborating with customer’s engineers
- Software development
- Architecture design support
- Analysis of requirements
- Providing support for less experienced developers in project team
- Working as a good team player
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.