Mid+ Data Analyst IRC154121
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||AWS, AWS Athena, Redshift, SQL, Tableau|
Our client is a multi-brand retailer based in Montreal, Canada specialising in the sale of designer fashion and high end streetwear. It was founded as an e-commerce platform in 2003.
Our client is looking for a Mid+/Sr Data Analyst to join our rapidly growing technology team. The ideal candidate will actively contribute to knowledge dissemination within the organization, participate in the recruiting and onboarding of new employees.
- Strong database skills with expert level work experience on SQL.
- Several years of experience in building reports and dashboards using Tableau. Experience in design, document and implementing metrics, KPIs and data calculations.
- Experience in data modeling and building ETL specifications.
- Hands on experience in data profiling, data governance and related work.
- Experience with AWS family of products related to databases like redshift, athena, glue, data brew, rds, etc.
- Ability to work during the Montreal hours for the most part.
- Good communication skills and ability to interface with business users.
- At least Intermediate English
– building reports and dashboards using Tableauб
– data modeling and building ETL specifications
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.