Mid-Level Java Engineer IRC158890
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires, La Plata, Mendoza|
|Skills:||Apache Kafka, AWS, Java, Microservice|
- You will own the design, analysis, development, and deployment efforts for medium to large size projects to solve sophisticated business problems
- You’ll produce scalable, flexible, efficient, and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies
- Own and deliver tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed messaging environment
- Excel in communicating with teammates clearly and consistently
- Participate in the resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Contribute to vigilantly rewriting, refactoring, and perfecting code
- Collaborate and work effectively with TPMs, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers
We are looking for a thoughtful and dedicated, capable, motivated Software Engineer to join us in building world class communication platform and customer focused software. With your passion, technical skills, and effective communication, you will implement and affect solutions that drive customer effort down and improve customer and agent’s experience at Expedia.
What you’ll do:
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development
- Deep understanding and experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- Deep understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Solid understanding of Java and web technologies
- Experience in AWS, Lambda, No-SQL DB
- Experience in Kafka or other messaging mechanisms
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Experience in operating production services
- Experience in CI/CD technologies
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to quickly and effectively research technical problems and solutions
- Willingness to work flexible hours at times, based on a geographically distributed team
- Experienced in solving distributed computing problems
Who you are:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.