Mid/Senior Adaptive AUTOSAR Engineer IRC148302
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Wroclaw, Lodz, Krakow, Katowice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AUTOSAR Adaptive, C++, QNX|
We are looking for an experienced Middle/ Senior AUTOSAR Adaptive Engineer to join a new, developmental project run for a well-known German car manufacturer.
If you always felt like having an impact on people’s everyday life is one of your dream directions, join our GlobalLogic family. We are responsible for the development, integration, and validation of multiple Middleware applications and services for the current and the next generation Client’s car lines. We work in areas of a remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software. As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
Eager to learn more? Don’t hesitate, apply!
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- 3+ years of proven project experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of C++ (11/14/17 standard)
- Experience in AUTOSAR Adaptive architecture and module interactions
- Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR Adaptive stack Integration, Preferably Vector stack
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model, functional safety topics
- Experience in safety-relevant projects (ASIL B)
- Experience in QNX
- Good English knowledge (both written and spoken)
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C++ / C language
- Creation of software detailed design specifications and component documentation
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality (CI & CD)
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.