Mid-Senior Automation QA Engineer (Java) IRC146756
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Warsaw, Zielona Gora, Gdansk|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Java, QA, QA Automation, Selenium|
Our client is a well-known brand in the construction domain. They have offices all around the world and a great technical team. We’re building the whole platform that ensures software licensing across 30,000 ppl company. A set of tools and microservice that tracks licenses, prices and agreements, which eventually help to utilize different pricing models.
- 3 years of experience in Testing and at least 2 years of experience in automation testing;
- Experience in automated test tool for FE application (Selenium and its variants / Protractor)
- Experience in REST API testing (Postman) Experience in automated REST API testing
- Experience with Java and testing frameworks (Cucumber, Cypress, Tosca, TestNG);
- Working knowledge of typical API structures, tools like Postman, Swagger, ReadyAPI;
- Understanding of Page Object pattern, knowledge of other automation patterns;
- Experience in QA methodologies, clear understanding of QA processes and artifacts;
- Good English written and verbal communication;
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.