Mid/Senior BSW Embedded Developer IRC171747
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Katowice, Gliwice, Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, AUTOSAR, C, CAN, Embedded, HIL, LIN, SPI|
We’re looking for technology game changers who want to become a part of a huge digital transformation within the automotive industry! If you possess a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units embedded software development and have an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies – it seems we’re looking for you.
Taking this job, you will function as a member of the Automated Driving Basic Software Architecture and Integration team. You will be responsible for the integration of SAE Level 2 and 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR, incorporating the operating system and ECU-specific software.
It seems that technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and we are seeking high-potential candidates to take part in this transformation. Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great! Apply and join us!
- At least 3 years of embedded software development experience in C/C++/Python programming languages
- Experience with Integrating OS/RTOS such as QNX, Linux or equivalent
- Experience with compilers, Emulators and Debuggers
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in BSP, Device Drivers and board bring-up
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
- Knowledge of CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications and tools
- Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Development of base software layers for embedded platforms
- Configuration of AUTOSAR layers
- Integration with functional safety principles
- Integration of middleware stacks
- Debugging embedded software
- Configuration and building of OS/RTOS
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.