Mid/Senior C/C++ Developer IRC150841
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++, C++-Linux, Other Embedded, Python, RTOS|
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new features for next-gen vehicles on SPA platform.
We are making solutions for clients with Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution which will be deployed in the newest European cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members.
You will be involved in development in implementation of HAL and related applications to enable integration of multiple components within a ADAS platform.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ (11/14 standard)
- Extensive knowledge of Git, CI/CD
- Very good experience with CMake
- Good experience with Linux, RTOS
- Experience with SW Testing (Unit, Integration, System)
- Experience in automotive, aviation, medical or other highly regulated enterprise (Functional Safety)
- English at a good level, both spoken and written
- Experience with: Gerrit, Zuul CI tool, Jenkins, Artifactory, Google Test framework, GCC, QNX,
Python/bash, ISO26262, ASPICE, V-model, Networking (TCP/IP, CAN, etc) – will be a plus
- Networking, Git, Gerrit, QNX, Machine Learning in Automotive
- Implement decision-making models for AD/ADAS use cases;
- Test case creation and test coverage improvement;
- Collaboration with customer and teammates;
- Study and participate to full-cycle development of Automotive SW;
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and services;
- Providing help and guidance to the less experienced team members.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.