Mid/Senior Computer Vision Engineer IRC152734
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk|
|Skills:||c++, Computer Vision, Object detection|
The autonomous mobility and safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
- 3+ years experience in C++/Embedded
- Understanding of Kalman filters, digital signal processing
- Understanding of projection geometry, pinhole projection models
- Experience in ADAS, understanding safety Driving Functions (emergency breaking etc) will be a huge plus
- Experience with VisualStudio, Build systems (SCons, Cmake)
- Experience with creating technical documents (requirement specifications etc)
- Experience with creating unit tests (e.g. GTest or other frameworks)
- Degree in Mathematics or Physics, Electronics or related areas (with mathematics/algebra background)
- Knowledge of ASPICE, Python will be a plus
- Knowledge of OpenGL or other Graphic libs is a plus
- Software and function development for ADAS safety systems (object detection), OD fusion strategy confirmation
- Document creation and delivery for the SW (SRS, use case specifications etc)
- Close collaboration and joint tests with the vehicle test team, KPI optimization
- Cooperation with distributed teams and stakeholders involved in the software development life cycle
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.