Mid/Senior International IT Recruiter IRC138637
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
|Skills:||Direct Search, Recruitment, Resourcing|
Talent Acquisition Group (TAG) is independent vertical within GlobalLogic (separated from HR department), which is on daily basis interacting with candidates from Croatia, region (Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia) or worldwide. Our aim is to provide Hiring Managers with timely support and skilled candidates to join various GlobalLogic projects. IT Recruiter shall work from Croatia and work on various international projects within Poland and Croatia Talent Acquisition Group.
• Obtained Masters degree (Psychology or similar university)
• 3+ years of experience in active recruiting
• Recruitment experience within IT industry and (preferably software development) and IT market intelligence is a big plus
• Knowledge of complete end-to-end recruiting cycle and processes
• High level of sourcing skills via various relevant platforms (preferably LinkedIn Recruitment), experience with Boolean logic
• High level of interviewing skills
• Proven experience with various Employer Branding activities
• Experience in using Application Tracking System (ATS) or similar end-to-end candidate/employee tracking tool
• At least very good English language skills (spoken and business writing)
• Experience in building partnership relationships with candidates, Hiring Managers, other executives and various other stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, persuasion and diplomacy skills
• Drive, flexibility and sense of humor
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
• Recruitment experience within IT industry (preferably software development), within international corporation and fast moving environment
• experience in using LinkedIn Recruitment license for sourcing and engaging candidates, as well as conducting market potential analyses
• Well established network of IT professionals
• Experience with On-boarding process
• Experience with on-line tools / assessment tools to determine candidate’s level of technical skills
• Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process
• Managing recruitment projects and ensure relevant and timely candidates pipelines
• Works with Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
• Updating candidates records in application tracking system
• Searching for candidates on various up-to-date platforms
• Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters and develops a network of referrals
• Conducting interviews (both on-line or in person), evaluating candidates, suggesting the most adequate ones
• Conducting employer branding activities, maintaining university relations
• Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
• present GlobalLogic at JobFairs, conferences or other selected events
• Coordinating and organization of technical and customer interviews
• Coordinating on-line testing when necessary for candidates
• Collecting, inputting and reporting recruitment data and metrics
• Preparing offer letters for new hire
• Coordinating new hire details with supporting internal administrator
• Support newcomers on-boarding, in cooperation with HR and Marketing
• Supporting regional and/or global Talent Acquisition projects or needs
• Conducting BackGround Checks for new hires
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.