Mid/ Senior Office Space Manager IRC161388
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
We are looking for a Mid/Senior Office Space Manager to join our Employee Services team. Your role will be taking care of office facilities e.g planning, implementing, and supervising of repair work, performing various administrative tasks, and supporting employees’, travel.
Do not hesitate, to join us today!
- +3 years of experience in an administrative position
- Strong knowledge of access/security systems
- Good knowledge of office tools and software (e.g MS Office)
- Surface management skills
- Ability to draft the technical requirements, documentation and project plans
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Driving license (B)
- Knowledge of Jira Help Desk or any other ticketing system – will be a plus
- Technical and repairing skills – will be a plus
- Collaboration with other departments company
- Supporting the Employee Services team
- Taking care of administrative tasks
- Sustaining good relations with external companies
- Managing access control
- Adaptation of the surface to the project’s requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.