Mid/Senior Quality Engineer IRC137500
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Skills:||Automotive, ISO 26262, Process Assessment, Quality Assurance, Quality Management|
Do you like working in an international environment? Ensuring the best quality of products makes you proud? Meticulousness could be your second name?
If so, do not hesitate any longer! Join us 🙂
We are currently searching for Quality Engineer who will be responsible for quality assurance and quality control in our company. The candidate will be working on various automotive projects delivered in Globallogic.
- 3+ years of experience in quality
- Good English language knowledge (B2)
- Good analytical skills
- Meticulousness and quality-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of quality techniques, software process development methodologies and software development tools
- Proactiveness and positive attitude towards changes
- Good communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE (nice to have)
- Checking activities and work products for their compliance with the process and other required standards
- Reporting the process compliance on a regular basis within the project
- Escalating non-conformities
- Process tailoring from the standard process and close cooperation with Process Owners
- Review of planning documents of the project
- Conducting customer and internal audits
- Piloting and deployment of new/updated processes
Automotive SPICE:– Participation in the internal assessments
– Reporting internal assessments
– Coaching the project team
– Act as a Quality Manager in the commercial project
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.