Mid/Senior Software Developer (HMI & Java) IRC161218
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Embedded, HMI, Java, Python|
- 4+ years of experience in Software programming (design and coding) using Java
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with Microprocessors, Emulators, Debuggers, etc.
- Strong experience with programming languages like Python and Java
- Solid understanding of algorithms/performance tuning
- Adaptability to quickly learn new and complicated toolchain
- Ability to analyze, understand, develop, test and debug software applications
- Very good level of English, at least B2
- 2+ Experience in HMI development of Instrument cluster or HUD display – will be a plus
- Executes Software development of HMI-related changes for Instrument clusters and Heads-up display
- Participates in the entire software development cycle depends on the need of the project (Spec, design, coding, and testing
- Proposes solutions depending on prevailing trends and technology developments
- Creates project documentation
- Follows Automotive SPICE model
- Clarifies requirements with Customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.