Mid/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Automotive) IRC134533
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Lodz|
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for skilled Testers (Regulars and Seniors) to contribute to the life-saving (but not only) automotive solution. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
We are working on various projects for the automotive industry such as software for the front camera which is one of the components of ADAS or a telematic module that implements the eCall functionality (on-demand and also automatic in case of a car crash).
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, preferably in the automotive sector
- Good knowledge of test automation with Python
- Practical experience with GIT and Jenkins
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of English language on min. B2 level
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, CAN, Automotive Ethernet, ASPICE, Vector Tools such as CANoe, vTESTstudio, VectorCAST, Windchill PTC, Enterprise Architect
- CAPL programming
- Test creation, automation and execution in accordance with ASPICE and FUSA standards on software integration and software qualification level
- Reporting and analyzing test results
- Reporting and analyzing defects
- Support in software requirements analysis and software architectural design
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.