Mid/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Java) IRC144807
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||API Testing, Automated Test, Git, Java8, JIRA, QA, QA Automation, REST, rest API automation|
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers. Here is a great chance to become a member of a global IT company!
We are looking for Middle and Senior Test Automation Engineers to join our QA teams working on various applications dedicated to financial institutions. You will have a chance to create solutions for the biggest players in the finance/banking industry, used daily by thousands of people such as cash management systems or payment solutions.
You will be part of a distributed, cross-functional teams based in Poland.
If you are looking for a place where you can find self-development and passionate engineers – maybe you are looking for us too?
- Strong understanding of the automated testing methodology and implementation (3+years of experience in automation)
- Exposure to various test and defect management tools like JIRA, Zypher, etc.
- Knowledge of Java and SQL
- Hands-on with CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of different delivery methodologies including TDD, BDD, Agile, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in building API/Web Services test automation frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of English – both spoken and written
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Plan and prioritize testing activities
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Add new test scenarios based on user stories
- Develop software solutions aligned to engineering best practice
- Keep management informed of testing project status, raise issues/risks as necessary and track the quality metrics
- Create test reports
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.