Mid/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Python) IRC167267
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Katowice, Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Linux, Python, QA, QA Automation|
We are looking for an experienced, open-minded, and creative Test Automotion Engineer. Join to GlobalLogic and work with us on a project for the biggest European Automotive OEMs. Help in design and development of the embedded software for the electronic control units of the cars, as well as related tools and frameworks. GlobalLogic team is responsible for development, integration and validation of multiple Middleware applications and services for the current and the next generation Client’s car lines. We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms. We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software.
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you – don’t hesitate. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process.
Don’t waste any second, apply! 🙂
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in software quality assurance / testing & test methodology / test automation (we are open to all seniority, from mid to senior/lead)
- Experience in testing connected embedded systems
- Good Python and test automation knowledge
- Experience in SW testing in Automotive domain
- Advanced user experience with Linux and/or Unix-like operating systems
- Experience with Automotive Infotainment Systems – nice to have
- Experience with test rack maintenance – nice to have
- Experience in remote target testing – nice to have
- Identifying weaknesses and problem areas in software
- Developing automated software test procedures
- Developing and executing manual test procedure
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the root causes
- Troubleshooting test automation issues
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Conducting regression testing if needed
- Maintaining automotive target test racks
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.