Mid to Sr .Net Developer IRC175008
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, Agile, C#|
A project within the Energy domain that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. We pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in .NET 4.6 and .NET Core 3.1.
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles.
- Analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Work in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities.
- Contribute to the team R&D activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure development work aligns with technical drivers in collaboration with Software Architect.
- Propose application architecture and design improvements that cover required functionality and meet business expectations in collaboration with Product Owner.
- Propose frameworks, platforms or tech stack options to be used for the implementation of a solution.
- Peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels.
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on a daily basis.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.