Middle С/Kernel Engineer IRC96055
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||C++-Linux, Embedded, Linux Kernel|
Our customer is international car manufacture with a headquarter in Vietnam. The Company is working on high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive integrated cockpit and automotive computing platforms.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or another related field
- 3+ years of experience in C/Linux kernel development
- Good knowledge of C/Linux kernel development
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals
- Knowledge of Embedded development and ARM architecture
- Experience in working with and creation of the software development documentation
- Experience with debugging Linux kernel issues, profiling
- Experience in development or integration for the embedded systems will be a major plus
- Experience in development for Android-based systems will be a major plus
- Experience in hypervisor development will be a major plus
- Experience in the Yocto Project
- Experience in GIT
Android, Yocto, Git, Hypervisor
- Contribute to the development and bug-fixing of Xen hypervisor-based platform on the new hardware platform
- Bring up Linux, Android, QNX or other operating systems over the hypervisor
- BSP Development: Kernel drivers development for different OS (mostly Linux/Android);
- HAL modification Sharing mechanisms implementation: implementation of resource sharing by several OSs (CPU, GPU, Block device, Audio, Network, etc.)
- Migration to the new versions: kernel, hypervisor, Android, etc.
- Participate in automotive product programs
- Bug fixing Profiling performance issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.