Middle Atlassian administrator/CM IRC133825
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice, and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in the development and QA of several generations of these solutions.
The CableOS project is about developing the new software-based network equipment which provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently, there are no competitors to this project in the world and Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team.
- 2+ years of JIRA Administration experience, supporting small to large enterprise environments;
- OR Working as a Tools administrator or Configuration Management administrator;
- Experience administering JIRA, Confluence server versions (Data Center products a plus);
- Experience with Bitbucket, Fisheye/Crucible is a plus;
- Experience with Jenkins (+Pipeline), Artifactory is a plus;
- Experience in ScriptRunner / Groovy / JQL;
- Knowledge of Linux system administration;
- Experience in using/extending REST API Services;
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and project management methodologies;
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with speed and efficiency;
- Ability to self-motivate, handle and prioritize competing tasks;
- Ability to balance user requests and business needs against established JIRA governance best practices;
- B2/C1 (Upper-Intermediate+) English verbal, written and social skills;
- Atlassian Certification is a plus, willingness to obtain;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS (at least 80% match)
Jenkins Pipelines, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket
- Manage all aspects of the Atlassian tools chain (including workflows, custom fields, schemes, add-ons and integrations);
- Maintain Jenkins (+Pipeline), Artifactory as configuration manager (CM);
- Build new Jira projects, and author workflows based on user requirements;
- Manage the Confluence environment and create spaces, pages, page templates as necessary (experience with Refined app a plus);
- Design workflow triggers for integration between Jira Software Server and DevTools (Bitbucket, Fisheye/Crucible);
- Perform advanced troubleshooting tasks on Atlassian servers including stack trace analysis, and determining causes of operating errors;
- Manage roles and permissions for tools according to functional areas, production processes, projects teams;
- Ensure system availability of all Atlassian tools;
- Handle service ticket queue to ensure timely resolution for end-user issues;
- Identifies, tests and provides recommendations for using new plugins to meet project requirements;
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.