Middle+ Automation Engineer (Python) IRC130944
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||OOP, QA Automation, Requirements analysis, Test Design|
Medical project. Our team performs developemtn and verification activities for Client (Client’s team extension; manual & automation testing for Android ultrasound devices). Client is one of industry leaders in its area which produces suite of the ultrasound devices. Ultrasound devices are ranged from pocket and hand-carry devices to big hospital systems.
- 4+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation
- Theoretical knowledge of the related technology stacks (e.g. testing types, test levels, test techniques, approaches).
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Python development.
- Experienced in creating test design, test cases, bug reports, automation test suites.
- Good knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and testing requirements.
- Has experience of dealing with Customer requests received directly or indirectly without additional clarification by Team Lead.
- Upper Intermediate English, good communication skills
- Develop features and functionality matching the specification in the agreed quality and at the agreed schedule.
- Develop automated scripts based on manual test cases or requirements.
- Manual test cases creation and execution (if necessary).
- Keep compliance with coding standards and conventions.
- Find and report defects, verify defect fixes focusing on the steps to reproduce and root cause analysis.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.