Middle Automation QA for Media project IRC153314
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Confluence, Confluence API, GitLab, Jenkins, JIRA, Jira API, Networking, Python, QA Automation, SQL|
Our Customer is one of the biggest companies on the market of home entertainment consumer electronics devices that strives to provide their clients with high-quality products and services.
Project goals include automation of tests and processes for new firmware releases; creating tools and reports to help other teams perform better and get data and summaries more easily.
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Automated Testing
• Good Python knowledge and experience
• Experience in usage of automated testing frameworks
• Good Software Testing skills (good knowledge of test design and testing techniques; excellent reporting and documentation skills)
• At least intermediate English level
• Self-motivated person who is able to work independently and in the team
• Good communication skills
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Working with automated test framework and extending it
• Creating automated scripts, tools and reports
• Debugging issues and creating bug reports
• Developing test plans for new features and ensure good level of test coverage
• Contributing to team processes
• End to End solutions development (gathering requirements, communication, creating documentation, proposal of architecture , prototyping , solution implementation)
• Mentoring new team members
• Communication with clients and team members
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.